Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Timezone Changing  (Read 2384 times)

Linkowiezi

• Coppermine newbie
Timezone Changing
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:22:35 am »

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to set coppermine to change timezone automatically?

Why I'm asking is because where I live, we have 'summer-time' which changes the local time from GTM+1 to GTM+2.

I didn't find any solution to this even though i found a question about it for an older version of coppermine dating back to 2006.

Thankful for any help I could get.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Timezone Changing
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 11:10:04 am »

As far as I know there's currently no plugin or mod that does it automatically. I can just direct you to this topic.

Linkowiezi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 04:54:54 pm »

OK, thanks for the reply.

Although I have one question... since last entry in that thread was in late 2010... I'm just wondering if it has been discontinued?

So I know if I should keep my hopes high... or happily stroll away in a different direction in search for the grand solution that will put an end to this huge and troublesome task!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 05:00:36 pm »

I initially created the plugin as I didn't want to mess around with considering in which direction I have to adjust my time zone twice a year. It shouldn't be that hard to add a field where you can set date(s) when the plugin should adjust the time zone setting. I haven't read the thread, but if I remember correctly that has already been discussed there. However, I've currently no plans to add that feature (lack of time).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.