Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't log in admin  (Read 2580 times)

rhett moran

• Coppermine newbie
can't log in admin
« on: August 05, 2013, 08:17:55 pm »

I had a motherboard failure at office computer.  Changed computers. Tried logging in to coppermine and failed. Used I thought all my passwords.  Reset password.  Photos dropped off line due to mysql password mismatch.  I then went into phpmyadmin and made certain everything was as it should be, well that I knew about.  Changed mysql to work.  The place for user name and password match what I am trying to log-in with perfectly.  Everything seems in sync, but certain I missed something, because I still can't log in to add photos, or admin.  Have photos online and don't want to lose them as they are in active sale sites.  I do have them backed up. Anyway.  Not too familiar with Coppermine as anyone can see.  Host on Godaddy.

Any help appreciated.  I checked documentation but couldn't find problem there.  Well I am certain I could if I made a study of it.
rhett moran

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: can't log in admin
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 02:25:31 pm »

What's the actual issue? If you forgot your password, you can reset it either with Coppermine's built in function or have a look at this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.