Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't log in admin  (Read 2584 times)

rhett moran

• Coppermine newbie
can't log in admin
« on: August 05, 2013, 08:17:55 pm »

I had a motherboard failure at office computer.  Changed computers. Tried logging in to coppermine and failed. Used I thought all my passwords.  Reset password.  Photos dropped off line due to mysql password mismatch.  I then went into phpmyadmin and made certain everything was as it should be, well that I knew about.  Changed mysql to work.  The place for user name and password match what I am trying to log-in with perfectly.  Everything seems in sync, but certain I missed something, because I still can't log in to add photos, or admin.  Have photos online and don't want to lose them as they are in active sale sites.  I do have them backed up. Anyway.  Not too familiar with Coppermine as anyone can see.  Host on Godaddy.

Any help appreciated.  I checked documentation but couldn't find problem there.  Well I am certain I could if I made a study of it.
rhett moran

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: can't log in admin
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 02:25:31 pm »

What's the actual issue? If you forgot your password, you can reset it either with Coppermine's built in function or have a look at this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.