Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show First Level Categories in Drop-Down on Batch-Add  (Read 2931 times)

crazycordy

• Coppermine newbie
Show First Level Categories in Drop-Down on Batch-Add
« on: July 10, 2013, 06:22:21 am »

Hi,

I've always noticed this, but it's never really bothered me until recently, when I have albums and categories within different categories with the same names, it gets confusing on which album I'm actually adding my photos to.  I've attached a screenshot, the dropdown only shows the albums I have, plus the category that they sit it... however, I have categories ABOVE those which would make it so much easier to know for sure which albums I'm adding photos to.  I know I didn't explain this well, I tried my best, it's hard to explain! haha

If you look at the screenshot, you'll see categories named "promotional images" a couple times, there should be the name of different shows above them, which would make batch-add so much easier.

crazycordy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Show First Level Categories in Drop-Down on Batch-Add
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 06:24:34 am »

I feel stupid... couldn't figure out how to edit my post... The point of it all, is I'm wondering if there's a way to make the top categories visible?
thanks in advance :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.