Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Users Uploading  (Read 2578 times)

Artist

• Coppermine newbie
Users Uploading
« on: July 05, 2004, 06:04:28 pm »

Hello,
For some reason, users who joined my gallery can not upload pictures, it says "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload pictures" but yet I set it so that users can upload at will.

Whats the problem? Any help?

Thanks

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Users Uploading
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 06:55:19 pm »

Before users can upload, there has to be at least one album for which they have permission to upload to.
You can do this, by creating albums, and changing the properties, to allow visitors to upload, or they can do it themselves, if you have allowed them to have personnal albums in the groups settings.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Artist

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 08:32:36 pm »

Yea I got it, I thought that meant that visitors aka not logged in users or annonymous could upload images

??? wierd

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 08:37:51 pm »

No, it means anyone who visits who has upload permissions in the groupd settings.
This is explained in more detail in version 1.3.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.