Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPmine - Wordpress Posts Addition  (Read 3538 times)

haters

• Coppermine novice
CPmine - Wordpress Posts Addition
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:41:57 am »

Hiya,

I've been using Coppermine for a while now and I've recently paired it with my WP site. However I've seen other sites adding little previews of certain albums into their wordpress posts. Just wondering if you could give me an idea of how to do that?

Thanks in advance!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: CPmine - Wordpress Posts Addition
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:59:29 am »

That's usually done via the plugin CPMfetch.

haters

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 10:05:12 am »

That's usually done via the plugin CPMfetch.

I have that for the 'latest images' section on my site. I'm looking for where I can add just previews of an album in a wordpress post. Something similar to this site: http://www.kstewartfan.org/
You'll notice that in the posts it has a few images from that album and the images are linked. They have a latest images as well on the side (similar to what I have) but I'm after how to add the previews of the exact album I want in a post.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 10:13:43 am »

I don't know if this could also be achieved with CPMfetch, I don't know that plugin very good. I also don't know if there are solutions that generate appropriate HTML code, BBCode or whatever you can add to a Wordpress post. Maybe that site use a self-written script or the admin adds each image manually. I suggest to ask the admin of that blog, if you want to know how he adds the previews.

It should also be quite easy to create a plugin or mod that prints some prepared code you can just copy to your Wordpress post.

haters

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 11:46:14 am »

I don't know if this could also be achieved with CPMfetch, I don't know that plugin very good. I also don't know if there are solutions that generate appropriate HTML code, BBCode or whatever you can add to a Wordpress post. Maybe that site use a self-written script or the admin adds each image manually. I suggest to ask the admin of that blog, if you want to know how he adds the previews.

It should also be quite easy to create a plugin or mod that prints some prepared code you can just copy to your Wordpress post.
I tried contacting multiple owners and had no reply, which was predictable. I tried using tscooper but I kept getting errors (most likely because it hasn't been updated in years).

Any other suggestions? Don't think it would be that hard as there is a lot of sites who do it, however I can't seem to find where.

haters

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 12:07:56 pm »

Just found the solution to what I wanted. You can read the information on it here if you want to do it yourself: http://rueplumet.wordpress.com/plugins/copperminesc/

Was fair easy, just took me some search as the file you can't download from there but a simply google search of the file name gives you a link. Please merge my posts, I didn't know how to edit my post and didn't intend to double post.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 12:12:02 pm »

Please
tag your thread as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.