Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: After clean install of 1.5.24 Admin menu items missing  (Read 3550 times)

moonflower102

• Coppermine newbie
After clean install of 1.5.24 Admin menu items missing
« on: May 28, 2013, 11:05:38 pm »

After having difficult updating the gallery I reinstalled it losing all my pictures and settings. But the new gallery does not have what the other gallery has such as I would like to change the name and description of the gallery there is no option in the config menu. I would also like to watermark the pictures there is also  no option for that in the config menu. The only thing that show up in config menu is keyword manager, plugin manager, bride manager and update database.  Even in the admin tools there are no such option to change header title and description or add a home link to main site.. Admin tools only provides options to change picture settings and thumbnails. I was thinking maybe I installed the the gallery wrong that's why I no longer see those config options as I did with previous version . Also there is no option to change theme from config or admin tools.. Please Can you tell how I can change the title and description , add a custom header, add watermark on pictures, and change the theme. Will greatly appreciate thanks. my gallery address is showbizpak.com/gallery

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: After clean install of 1.5.24 Admin menu items missing
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 10:17:11 am »

From the thread below your thread:
Please *click* on the word "Config"

moonflower102

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 02:31:28 am »

thanks figured it out.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 09:40:37 am »

Please
tag your thread as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.