Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error warnings on install  (Read 11378 times)

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
Error warnings on install
« on: May 28, 2013, 01:33:33 am »

I was getting error messages on my previous gallery so I decided to delete everything and install fresh. I keep getting errors that I don't know how to fix:

Code: [Select]
[size=10pt][size=12pt]

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeSuperCage() should not be called statically in /home/user/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 94

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Supercage::Factory() should not be called statically in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 282

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeGetCage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 124

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Cage::Factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 147

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makePostCage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 125

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Cage::Factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 170

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeCookieCage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 126

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Cage::Factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 192

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeEnvCage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 127

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Cage::Factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 215

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeFilesCage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 128

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Cage::Factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 238

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeServerCage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 134

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt_Cage::Factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/user/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt.php on line 124

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeSuperCage() should not be called statically in /home/user/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 1201[/size][/size]

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error warnings on install
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 07:48:05 pm »

I am using the latest version, 1.5.24 and I still get the errors. I downloaded the new version last night.

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 07:51:06 pm »

I can't find the php.ini file that's mentioned to edit.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 09:58:02 am »

Depending on your hosting package you've maybe no permissions to edit that setting. It's also possible that you can edit the error reporting at a web based control panel. If you're not sure or don't find anything to change, please ask your hosting provider for support.

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 05:32:39 pm »

I had to e-mail my host and that problem has been solved, but now I cannot log in. I get the "Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies" error when I have them enabled. I have the correct username and password. Any ideas?

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 08:51:24 pm »

I still CANNOT log into my coppermine. I tried using a different computer, different browsers to log in. My time on my computer is correct. I have the correct user name and password.

When I log in with my Admin account, it says "Hello, Guest!" and goes back to the main gallery page and kicks me out of my log in session.

Any clue what's going on? This is extremely frustrating and I just want to get this problem solved so I can get my image gallery back up and running.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 10:16:44 pm »

Could you login before your host made changes? Have you tried running update.php? Did you change the cookie path?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:25 am »

I couldn't log in before my host made the changes, I ran the update.php file, and I didn't change the cookie path because I can't get into my admin control panel.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 01:33:58 am »

You can change the cookie path (or any other db stored values) by using a tool like phpMyAdmin
which should be available through your host.

Check the docs for default values and recommendations first.

Post a link to your Coppermine if you are unsuccessful.

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 07:45:27 pm »

Hello,
I was still unsuccessful editing the cookie path. Here's the address for my gallery: http://gallery.starcrossedlovers.org/

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 08:14:27 pm »

Can anyone please help? I'm getting quite fed up and I just want to be able to log into my gallery

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 12:59:13 pm »

I was still unsuccessful editing the cookie path.
Were you able to try at least? Did you edit the database settings?

Or is it because:
.... because I can't get into my admin control panel.
And you are describing your host's control panel? - You then need to ask them for help.
Access to the hosting control package is mandatory - for issues like this and for reasons of backups and log access.

If you don't know how to use phpMyAdmin or other tools for editing the database (Config table),
then try learning a little, it is not very complex.

Here's the address for my gallery: http://gallery.starcrossedlovers.org/
It looks to be empty, so there is nothing to lose if you start again, but that is not the best recommendation.

Moving to Installation

K1985

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:29 pm »

First off, I'd like to know why this was moved to Installation why it's clearly a help topic.

Second, I'm talking about my admin control panel on Coppermine, not my host.

Third, I DO know how to use phpNyAdmin thank you. I just don't know what to edit.

This is my second time installing Coppermine so no, I don't think that was the issue.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 10:51:52 pm »

Please be polite, Joe is trying to help you. From the look of your error something may not have uploaded correctly. Did you use ftp to upload the files? It certainly looks like something went wrong during installation.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 03:06:52 pm »

Your gallery doesn't create any cookies. I also get a blank blue box before I'm able to enter a user name and password. Both isn't normal. If this is really a fresh installation, I suggest to drop the Coppermine files and database and start from scratch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.