Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need to find out my CPGSC_TABLE_PREFIX' in Coppermine Gallery  (Read 3189 times)

lynnpd

• Coppermine newbie

I have installed the coppermine photo gallery just fine, it's great.

I am using wordpress for my website and there is a plugin used on Wordpress called "CoppermineSC" which needs information to read the albums to display thumbnails on blog posts. The set up code requires that I add a CPGSC_TABLE_PREFIX'.

I am using the latest version of Coppermine, 1.5.22.  And, I have one site that works fine.  On that site (that works fine, but is on a completely different web host), I used the CPGSC_TABLE_PREFIX' as 'cpg15x_'.  However, on the this new site where I just installed Coppermine, that coding doesn't work and I get the following errors:

CoppermineSC database error: [table 'classicmoviephotodb.cpg15x_config' doesn't exist]
SELECT value FROM cpg15x_config WHERE name="ecards_more_pic_target" OR name="fullpath"

CoppermineSC database error: [table 'classicmoviephotodb.cpg15x_pictures' doesn't exist]
SELECT filepath, filename, title, pid FROM cpg15x_pictures WHERE aid=1 ORDER BY RAND( ) LIMIT 3

classicmoviephotodb is the name of the database.

Can you tell me how to find the CPGSC_TABLE_PREFIX for my current photo gallery? Where do I look for it?

Thanks!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: need to find out my CPGSC_TABLE_PREFIX' in Coppermine Gallery
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 06:21:25 pm »

Simply use phpmyadmin to check your coppermine database. It will all be clearly written in there

Having said that, are you sure this plugin supports CPG1.5.x? A very quick look at the plugin page does not show what versions it supports and the last comment was from 2010.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

lynnpd

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 06:25:51 pm »

Thanks for the reply, and sorry if I should know this, but where do I find phpmyadmin and what is it?

lynnpd

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: need to find out my CPGSC_TABLE_PREFIX' in Coppermine Gallery
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 06:32:15 pm »

Having said that, are you sure this plugin supports CPG1.5.x? A very quick look at the plugin page does not show what versions it supports and the last comment was from 2010.

Yes, I said in my first post that I have it successfully running on another site using that code, which was just installed last month.  Yes, the plugin is old and not supported, but I also have it running on several other sites and it works fine once it's set up correctly.  I just don't seem to have the right info in the plugin setup.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 07:18:44 pm »

You can also find out the table prefix by having a look at the file include/config.inc.php.

lynnpd

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 07:29:03 pm »

OMG, thank you so much.  The information in the config.inc.php is completely different than what I have for everything, user,pass, etc..  I used that info and it now works find. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!  YOU MADE MY DAY, NOW I CAN REALLY START PRODUCTION!

MUCH APPRECIATED. :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 07:41:54 pm »

Please
tag your thread as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.