Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error 500 populatemysqldb function failing  (Read 5360 times)

jmdoggett

• Coppermine newbie
Error 500 populatemysqldb function failing
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:54:41 pm »

I've searched for the solution to this problem, thus my post. During installation I reach step 8, many of the tables are created in the database and then the installation script crashes.

The error log showed this:

13-Apr-2013 16:04:36 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: mysql_connected in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\coppermine\install.php on line 1592
[13-Apr-2013 16:04:36 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: temp_data in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\coppermine\install.php on line 1779
[13-Apr-2013 16:05:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\coppermine\install.php on line 1787

So I fixed the timeout in php.ini and that went message away. Any help would be appreciated.

jmdoggett

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error 500 populatemysqldb function failing
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 09:28:31 pm »

Problem solved. I had to fix the function by creating a $temp_data variable at the top of the function, replace all the references to $GLOBALS['temp_data'] inside the for loop where the web page output is assembled and finally just above the return statement I added $GLOBALS['temp_data'] .= $temp_data;

Here is the relevant section:
    $temp_data .= '<tr><td>';
    foreach($sql_query as $q)
    {
        $is_table = false;
        //check if we are creating a table so we can add it to the output
        if (preg_match('/(CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `?|CREATE TABLE `?)([\w]*)`?/i', $q, $table_match))
        {
            $table = $table_match[2];
            $is_table = true;
        }

if (! mysql_query($q, $GLOBALS['mysql_connection']))
        {
            $GLOBALS['error'] = $language['mysql_error'] . mysql_error($GLOBALS['mysql_connection'])
                . ' ' . $language['on_q'] . " '$q'";

if ($is_table)
            {
                $temp_data .= "<br />" . sprintf($language['create_table'], $table)
                    . '&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;' . $language['status'] . ':... ' . $language['nok'];
            }
            return false;
        }
        else
        {
            if ($is_table)
            {
                $temp_data .= "<br />" . sprintf($language['create_table'], $table)
                    . '&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;' . $language['status'] . ':... ' . $language['ok'];
            }
        }
    }

$GLOBALS['temp_data'] = $temp_data;

Cheers!
Jay
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.