Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Numerous Errors  (Read 2778 times)

tonyjburton

• Coppermine newbie
Numerous Errors
« on: March 29, 2013, 01:55:29 pm »

Hi there, um firstly if this is in the wrong place please feel free to move to it's correct location on the forum.

I'm currently having issues with my gallery, the main issue is uploading. I mostly upload batches at one time, it seems if I upload around 20 instead of automatically taking me to the recently updated album. It takes me to my main site which is run using wordpress, giving me a 404 Page Not Found. I tried looking into this, and thought I'd just run a debug mode and it seems there are numerous errors on various pages.

I recently upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5, and I had a custom made theme which was outdated and I've recently deleted it. I'd attempt to try and fix these issues myself, but I'm not too confident nor do I know really where to begin. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to the gallery, which form the outside so to speak looks ok. If any mods need my login let me know.

http://www.sweetchin.com/images/

tonyjburton

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Numerous Errors
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:33:17 am »

Any response to this? Could really use help with this, as it is out of my depth here. Bit of a major issue, like I said I'll provide my login details so someone can help with the problem.

tonyjburton

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 07:43:44 pm »

I just tried to upload a large batch of images, and it's constantly redirecting me to a 404 Page Not Found. Really confused by this, could really do with some help on this please.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 02:59:18 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery and check the config value of URL of your coppermine gallery folder.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.