Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issues with Batch Add, Upload Files and Edit Albums/Files  (Read 47785 times)

kimmycarrera

• Coppermine newbie
Issues with Batch Add, Upload Files and Edit Albums/Files
« on: March 28, 2013, 04:44:48 am »

Hello! I have been redirected my site host to ask for advance help after being unable to figure out the issue with my Coppermine Gallery for my fan site. Yesterday she had even tried moving the gallery to a new server, debugged it and checked the troubleshoot and everything looked okay. But she couldn't figure out why my gallery has this issue of "BLANK PAGES".

The issues include:

- I am unable to upload files or even use batch add because once I pick a file or pick an album with the files in it (via ftp), it shows up "blank". The files are there via ftp and they are properly named without any weird symbols/lettering, it's just coppermine has been showing blank pages everywhere.

- When I try to edit/movie any files, it shows up blank.

- When I try to edit an album, it shows up blank.

I honestly tried everything I could. I was hoping one of the admins, if I can provide my admin logins, maybe they can look at it and fix the issues.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

kimmycarrera

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Issues with Batch Add, Upload Files and Edit Albums/Files
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 06:54:52 pm »

Yes I have read that but I can't even complete the steps for uploading troubleshoot because of the blank pages. For example when I get to the "Allow uploads to the test album" step, I can't even go the test album's properties without a blank page showing up.

kimmycarrera

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Issues with Batch Add, Upload Files and Edit Albums/Files
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 08:30:21 pm »

http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upload_troubleshooting.htm#upload_support

Yes I have read that but I can't even complete the steps for uploading troubleshoot because of the blank pages. For example when I get to the "Allow uploads to the test album" step, I can't even go the test album's properties without a blank page showing up so I can't finish the rest of the steps. This is why I have come came here.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Issues with Batch Add, Upload Files and Edit Albums/Files
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 12:18:36 pm »

Please install a second gallery on that server with default values (don't change the config, use the default theme, don't install any plugin) and check if the errors still exist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.