Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do I find "theme.php file"  (Read 2993 times)

Kristette

• Coppermine newbie
Where do I find "theme.php file"
« on: April 03, 2013, 03:38:55 pm »

I've started helping a friend admin her fansite, which is updated through Wordpress and has a Coppermine gallery, so I don't even know if this is a Wordpress or Coppermine question but I appreciate your patience - I don't know anything about updating websites, or code, or anything like that, and my friend is too busy to teach me, so I'm figuring everything out on my own.

It's a fansite for a tv show so we have a "next week's episode" thing on the header, and it's the same on every page EXCEPT the gallery page. To change the "next week" on every other page, I go on Wordpress and go to appearances > themes > editor > header. But to change it on the Gallery page my friend says I must "change it separately in the theme.php file of the gallery, either the theme or the template file" - now this is where I need your HELP - do I do that through Wordpress or Coppermine? If it's Coppermine, how do I get to the "theme.php file of the gallery"??

THANK YOU!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Where do I find "theme.php file"
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 03:57:47 pm »

The theme files are in the theme directory of wherever you have coppermine installed. To edit them you need to download them via an ftp app, edit them manually on your desktop then re-upload the edited file. If you provide a link to your gallery I can tell you the location of the file.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.