Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Curve_Dark change to filmstrip not working  (Read 2849 times)

thecoilist

• Coppermine newbie
Curve_Dark change to filmstrip not working
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:47:36 pm »

I have removed in theme.php the sectuion for the filmstrip trying to remove the filmstrip completely from my site. However, when I am on an image in the gallery the filmstrip still shows. I would like the filmstrip with thumbnails completely removed so that people don't have to see the image then a thumbnail of the image, and THEN the file information.

A search resulted in a few suggested changes for version 1.4 which none of those worked either. Can someone point me in the proper direction? Thanks!

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Curve_Dark change to filmstrip not working
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 10:34:43 pm »

Config > Image view > look for "Show film strip"  un-check the box.  Click save at bottom.  :)

No need to edit files.  ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

thecoilist

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Curve_Dark change to filmstrip not working
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:19 am »

You have no idea how long today I have searched on the forums and in the software for that. I looked at thumbnail view quite a bit. I must have missed IMAGE view. I was thinking it was thumbnails since that was what showed up in the film strip!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.