Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Menu after removing contact form in Curve_Dark  (Read 3250 times)

thecoilist

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with Menu after removing contact form in Curve_Dark
« on: March 19, 2013, 02:42:00 pm »

This question could be categorized as a skin problem or a core problem so I posted in misc. it was generic. :)

http://www.thecoilist.com/copper/

username: coppermine
password: goldrush

I wanted to remove the contact option for all users. I went to config> contact form settings> and removed display contact form.

Now when you hover over the "home" button on the menu bar part of the drop down menu still shows up. I do not like how that looks. I would like it to look like when you hover over the "log out" button.

Can someone tell me how to make this magic happen? Thanks!

BTW, Tried a search and the only related threads that popped up where not answered, the replies were reiterations of the board rules instead. I didn't see anything in the documentation either.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problem with Menu after removing contact form in Curve_Dark
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:16:58 pm »

curve_dark is user contributed theme which used the official curve theme as base. However, that issue has been fixed in the meanwhile for curve (thread). Please follow the link to our SVN repository and apply the fix. I assume it will also work for curve_dark, but haven't checked that.

thecoilist

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem with Menu after removing contact form in Curve_Dark
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:44:33 pm »

You rock. Thanks. Downloaded and overwrote the curve_dark theme.php and it worked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.