Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some features and plugins not working  (Read 3656 times)

tonyhenrie

• Coppermine newbie
Some features and plugins not working
« on: February 15, 2013, 03:15:51 am »

I searched and couldn't find anything like this, so here's my problem. I have a WP website (3.5.1), integrated with phpBB3 (3.0.11) and Coppermine (1.5.22). Everything is functioning properly on WP and phpBB, and most things on Coppermine, however, features such as view counting, rating, comments, and slideshow are not functioning, and plugins are not working after proper installation with no error messages. I have tried the Open Search plugin packaged with 1.5.22, as well as Social Sharing v1.1, Lightbox, and Flash Media Player. They install properly with no error messages, but do not function after setup. 

http://westerntrailrider.com
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:30:46 am by Jeff Bailey »

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

tonyhenrie

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Some features and plugins not working
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:35 pm »

YOU DA MAN! Fixed everything! Great work guys. You'll see my donation coming through soon!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.