Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add custom fields 1.5.22  (Read 4159 times)

stevetheitguy

• Coppermine newbie
Add custom fields 1.5.22
« on: January 31, 2013, 02:05:24 am »

Thank you for the great program, i have been using cpg from 1.3 and i have always been able to add more custom fields until the latest 1.5.22, i tried the http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,64341.20.html guide with no success, i have a vanilla install working just fine but when i replace the files included in the tutorial i cant log in as admin or any user for that matter it just sits on the login screen no errors nothing, i even tried to go file by file and add the code manually still with no success. Should that tutorial still apply ?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Add custom fields 1.5.22
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 11:56:28 am »

I had a quick look at the code changes and they shouldn't affect the gallery login. As the tutorial is quite long I haven't applied those changes to my testbed yet.

It's no bright idea to replace the (probably outdated) files deanhat provided, instead please restore the vanilla files and apply the steps Joachim quoted from the tutorial.

stevetheitguy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 12:50:07 am »

Thanks i went through file by file and i have it working im including the files for anyone that would like to see ,there are a total of 12 fields NOTE these files were edited from a vanilla install of 1.5.22 nothing added no mods
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:46:08 am by lurkalot »

stevetheitguy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 01:21:58 am »

i missed one file please remove the previous zip

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 09:41:20 am »

Thank you for your contribution. I attached a zipped patch file which can also be used to add your applied code changes. This is probably useful for future releases of cpg1.5.x and if somebody already applied other code changes to any of the affected files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.