Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change log from 1.1.0 to 1.2RC2  (Read 5149 times)

OPaul

• Coppermine newbie
Change log from 1.1.0 to 1.2RC2
« on: October 19, 2003, 10:28:27 pm »

What changes are there from 1.1 to 1.2 RC2? The change log in RC2 appears to be just from RC1 to RC2.

John

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2003, 10:52:41 pm »

doesnt the announcement at the top of this thread cover this?

OPaul

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 10:55:46 pm »

I don't know, it's the same as the change log inside the download and I thought that change log was just from RC1 to RC2. So I don't what changes there were from 1.1 to 1.2RC1 unless those are all the changes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 11:21:46 pm »

the changes in the thread mentioned by John are those from 1.1.x to 1.2.0 - there are no features changes from RC1 (which was a non-public beta for testers only) and RC2 (which is an open beta).

We don't add new features from RC to RC (only bugfixes).

If the amount of new features seems small to you, then I'd like to see some new features coded by you that we could use for the next version - devs and contributors are always welcome!
If you're just here to complain that we're lazy and there aren't enough features added, then let me say: thank you that I had the privilege to help create a piece of free software that doesn't seem fit for your high standards. :roll:

GauGau

OPaul

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 11:46:16 pm »

Quote from: "gaugau"
the changes in the thread mentioned by John are those from 1.1.x to 1.2.0 - there are no features changes from RC1 (which was a non-public beta for testers only) and RC2 (which is an open beta).

We don't add new features from RC to RC (only bugfixes).

If the amount of new features seems small to you, then I'd like to see some new features coded by you that we could use for the next version - devs and contributors are always welcome!
If you're just here to complain that we're lazy and there aren't enough features added, then let me say: thank you that I had the privilege to help create a piece of free software that doesn't seem fit for your high standards. :roll:

GauGau

Wow, come down there. I meant no insult to anyone. I was just trying to find out the changelog thats all, it was unclear to me if it was from 1.1 or from 1.2RC1. I never said anything seemed small or called anyone lazy, don't jump to conclusions like that. It was just a simple question, that's all, nothing more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.