Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restrict Album can be viewed by  (Read 4529 times)

daveweb

• Coppermine newbie
Restrict Album can be viewed by
« on: December 21, 2012, 04:21:53 pm »

Is there a way to remove the 'album can be viewed by' option for everybody but administrators?

daveweb

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Restrict Album can be viewed by
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 04:06:53 pm »

To be more precise, I do not want anyone other than administrators having permission to choose where albums can be viewed in particular the option to choose 'Everybody (Public Album).
The user galleries are for projects being photographed in stages, and therefore I do not want users galleries appearing in the main galleries until projects are complete. At which time an administrator can then choose to add the album to to the public gallery.   

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Restrict Album can be viewed by
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 11:30:33 am »

The default option while creating albums is 'Everybody (Public Album)'. So I guess you, as administrator, create the albums for your users and set them accordingly? If so, that option already won't appear for regular users, if I remember correctly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.