Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload files into /userpics/10001 -- server move without db backup  (Read 2791 times)

5mall5nail5

• Coppermine newbie

Hi all -

I moved my server and unfortunately the database was not backed up.  The result is that I have all of my images in the original folder "./gallery/albums/userpics/10001/" but I can't import  into the new system via that folder.  I have my photos scattered throughout the interwebworldz in specific paths...  so I need to put them back into that folder.  I could just dump them in there and then do another installation but that's not going to help me.  I'd like to dump them into userpics/10001 somehow and then manually sort them later.  Ideas?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Upload files into /userpics/10001 -- server move without db backup
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 02:37:22 pm »

Your only option is to reimport them with batch add. Not a lot else we can advise on as it is the db that holds a lot of important data.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Upload files into /userpics/10001 -- server move without db backup
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 11:11:15 am »

I can't import  into the new system via that folder
How do you try to import your pictures?

I'd like to dump them into userpics/10001 somehow and then manually sort them later.  Ideas?
Of course you can move them after adding them to your gallery (there's a plugin that moves pictures on file system level), but why don't you use the batch-add feature or the MassImport plugin?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.