Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PayPal Payment Gateway for File Upload Quotas  (Read 5134 times)

antonitus

• Coppermine newbie
PayPal Payment Gateway for File Upload Quotas
« on: November 09, 2012, 07:56:47 pm »

Does anyone know if there is a PayPal payment gateway for managing the file upload quotas.

In other words, I want to be able to allow registered users to pay for additional file upload quotas via PayPal. Is there such a script available for Coppermine Gallery? If not can someone who is a bright PHP/MySQL guru point me to the right direction as I know a little PHP and MySQL.

Thanks!

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: PayPal Payment Gateway for File Upload Quotas
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 10:10:21 pm »

The only paypal cart I know of is:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,67506.0.html

You might be able to use this plugin:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,65868.0.html [edit: linked initial post instead of the last reply]
and add a paypal button somewhere, changing limits would be manual unless you can write something that detects a purchase.

You also might be able to combine the two.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:47:40 am by Αndré »
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

antonitus

• Coppermine newbie
Re: PayPal Payment Gateway for File Upload Quotas
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 09:25:57 pm »

Thanks for your response Jeff.

I downloaded the limits plugin but that's for the number of files to upload, not to control quota sizes. I'm really looking for an overall package that controls quota size and have a payment portal to purchase more quota space.  I may need to figure it out myself, but not sure if I can add the payment portal to add quotas. Anybody else know how to achieve this?

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.