Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Additional album displayed at bottom of page. Error when deleting it  (Read 2916 times)

Morgy

• Coppermine newbie

Hello Coppermine insiders

I installed a brandnew Coppermine album and uploaded about 150 photos in 16 different albums. Everything worked fine. However, one of the albums was weirdly displayed, apart from its assigned place, at the bottom of the page, right before the copyright. My settings of displayed albums is breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/lastalb/2 and that specific album was shown after lastalb. Changing the theme didn't help; the album was still displayed down there. I use no footer-include nor any special settings. When renaming the album, the album was shown at its correct place plus at the bottom of the page with its new name. So I tried deleting the album, which caused many OK signs for deleted thumbnails, but errors for the original files. From that point on, the album could no longer be displayed and an error occurs when accessing the page: (German:) missing album or file. I can access the backend.

Here's the installation: http://retomo9.myhostpoint.ch/galerie/

Has anyone ideas or hints how I could solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Morgy

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Additional album displayed at bottom of page. Error when deleting it
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:33:46 pm »

My settings of displayed albums is breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/lastalb/2

you need

/lastalb,2

not /lastalb/2  ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Morgy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Additional album displayed at bottom of page. Error when deleting it
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 08:11:03 pm »

Wow, thank you very much! You saved my day! I typed that wrong syntax when testing the different dispalying options. I guess it made Coppermine display the album number 2 at the end. And after having deleted it, album number 2 was no longer available, which caused the error.

Morgy  ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.