Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stats not displaying.  (Read 4868 times)

koeppj

• Coppermine newbie
Stats not displaying.
« on: September 13, 2012, 10:16:17 pm »

Running CPG 1.5_18 on with PHP 5.1.6 on RHEL 5.3 with MySQL 5.0.45.

I have stats configure to be captured but when I go to http://www.koeppster.net/scoutpics/stat_details.php?type=hits&sort=sdate&dir=&sdate=1&ip=1&search_phrase=0&referer=0&browser=1&os=1&mode=fullscreen&page=1&amount=50 no stats are shown and I get the following debug notices.  Anyone have any ideas?

------------------------------------------BEGIN DEBUG NOTICES--------------------------------------------------
/include/stats.inc.php
Warning line 242: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag
Warning line 243: array_sum() [function.array-sum]: The argument should be an array
Warning line 253: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Warning line 312: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag
Warning line 313: array_sum() [function.array-sum]: The argument should be an array
Warning line 323: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
------------------------------------------END DEBUG NOTICES---------------------------------------------------

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Stats not displaying.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 10:30:01 pm »

Do you have any albums with pictures?

AFAIK you won't show any stats unless someone has viewed something on your gallery.
Those notices just mean you don't have any stats, they will go away as soon as you get at least one hit.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

koeppj

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Stats not displaying.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 02:42:11 am »

Do you have any albums with pictures?

AFAIK you won't show any stats unless someone has viewed something on your gallery.
Those notices just mean you don't have any stats, they will go away as soon as you get at least one hit.

Jeff.  Thanks for reaching out.  Yes.  I do have an album and a least one picture.  Running tests before I roll this out of the rest of the group.  Just double checked with a registered user.  Go to the album and view a photo.  Even request a full size image.  Then log out and log back as an Administrator.  Check the stats.  Nothing reported.

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 04:12:29 am »

upgrade to 1.5.20 first.

Works as it should on my testbed, although I tested it as a guest.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

koeppj

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 11:13:20 pm »

Just upgraded to 1.5.20.  Still getting the debug notices.  Still no stats

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 11:30:28 pm »

Create an album that guests can see and see if that works.
You said you logged in as a registered user and it didn't work?
Create a test user as well and see if my hits show.

I don't know a lot about the stats sytem, maybe it remembered the admin IP and didn't record the hit. Also double check your settings and check the database for the correct tables and records.

Google analytics is an option if no one can figure this out.

koeppj

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 11:44:58 pm »

Did that.  Created a test user (just registered) and an album with a photo.  That log in as that user and click on the photo.  An ranked it for good measure.  Then logged as as admin.  No stats.  Using mlsql checked both cpg15x_hit_stats and cpg15x_vote_stats.  Hit stats is empty but vote_stats has data in it.  And sure enough.  Stats page does show vote stats but not hit stats.  I'll keep digging.  I am using awstats so I do have a fallback.

Thanks for the help.  I'll did a little deeper and let the forum know if I find anything.  My PHP is a little rusty compared to Java but I love a good puzzle ;)

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 11:46:44 pm »

I ment create a test user so I could log in and you could see if it recorded my hit.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Re: Stats not displaying.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 11:47:42 am »

I ment create a test user so I could log in and you could see if it recorded my hit.

To make this absolutely clear: please post the test user login data so we can check that ourselves ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.