Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No access to Admin Panel  (Read 7070 times)

jcoleman

• Coppermine newbie
No access to Admin Panel
« on: September 03, 2012, 09:04:34 pm »

I just installed 1.5.20 and had access to the Admin Pane.  I uploaded some photos,
, however I can no longer get an admin panel.  I get the following error:

"Error
You don't have permission to access this page.

File: /home/content/37/9815937/html/gallery/admin.php - Line: 24"

Any idea what is wrong.

jcoleman

• Coppermine newbie
Re: No access to Admin Panel
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 11:36:08 pm »

I have hosting with Godaddy and they were able to resolve my issue.  It appears that Coppermine provides a separate url for administration upon installation, however after the installation you (administrator) logon as a regular user using the email address provided as administrator during the setup.  We reset the password and I was able to login and get the admin control panel.  It was like looking for a needle in a haystack, because there is nothing that tells you how to login as administrator during subsquent login.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: No access to Admin Panel
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 12:29:30 pm »

I installed Coppermine very often and I always was able login as admin with the credentials I've chosen during the setup. Maybe you clicked "hide admin controls" unintentionally?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.