Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: create new album issue  (Read 3725 times)

shcionline

• Coppermine newbie
create new album issue
« on: September 03, 2012, 10:28:45 am »

Hi
i'm using coppermine 1.5.20 for this website http://www.shcionline.com/pages/gallery/albums/

Everything seems to be OK except small issue when a user want to create a new album as well as update/rename existing album. When a user click the OK button, the album manager only show loading icon nothing happened. Actually if the user refresh manually using the browser button, the new/updated album will show in the album list area. Is there any clue what happened here?

I tried to change the theme with standard curve theme and any theme available
I tried to upload original albmgr.php, albmgr.js, and jquery.sort.js

but the same issue still happened.

thanks in advance

shcionline

• Coppermine newbie
Re: create new album issue
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 10:30:14 am »

i already create a test account you can test it
username: test
pswd: 123456

thanks

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 03:06:37 pm »

Have a look at your HTML code and you'll find the following block after the trailing </html> tag:
Code: [Select]
<!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://stats.hosting24.com/count.php"></script>
<!-- End Of Analytics Code -->

Try if it works when you remove that block.

shcionline

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 03:58:35 am »

thank you Andre for the fast respond
the analytical script that you mentioned before was generated automatically by the webhost, therefore i'm unable to remove that script, because it is used by the webserver to count bandwith, ping limit, etc since it is a free webhost  :P.

Is there any other way to modify the coppermine albmgr.php or albmgr.js that can refresh the album manager when the user click on "OK" button?

i tried to modify this line in albmgr.php
<button type="submit" id="addEvent" class="button" name="addEvent" value="{$lang_common['ok']}" style="display: none;" >{$icon_array['ok']}{$lang_common['ok']} </button>
to

<button type="submit" id="addEvent" class="button" name="addEvent" value="{$lang_common['ok']}" style="display: none; " onClick="window.location.reload( true );" >{$icon_array['ok']}{$lang_common['ok']} </button>or

<button type="submit" id="addEvent" class="button" name="addEvent" value="{$lang_common['ok']}" style="display: none;" onClick="window.location.href=window.location.href">{$icon_array['ok']}{$lang_common['ok']} </button>
the page will refresh, but the new created album wasn't on the album list area. And if you try to add another new album and hit the "OK" button, it will refresh and display the previous added album without the current one.

thanks

shcionline

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 04:25:37 am »

eniwei after I do research in webhost forum, i'm able to remove that analytical script. it solved the problem  ;D thanks. Just curious, is there any conflict with the albmgr.php with the analytical script?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 07:30:25 am »

I assume that this script is appended to every HTTP request, which generates invalid AJAX responds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.