Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG Forum Plugin features  (Read 7531 times)

KyleClarkeNZ

• Coppermine newbie
    • NZ Game Collectors
CPG Forum Plugin features
« on: August 20, 2012, 12:19:27 am »

Hi, I'm working on a webpage over at http://nzgc.co.nz and I'm looking for someone to help finish some of the cpg forum (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,64865.0.html) features. Specifically the new posts since last visit feature, and whatever else can be done within budget.

I'm not made of money and nzgc doesn't generate any revenue. But I'm happy to pay the equivilent of about 10euro an hour  (i'm in New Zealand, so will pay with NZ$ to the equivilent) to add new features, and fix up bugs.

I'd like you to a) work with my modifications, will provide you with my version of the scripts. b) commit your changes back to the origional pluggin so that others can benefit.

Total budget is aprox 50 euro, but can review depending on the value added to webpage, and the community.

KyleClarkeNZ

• Coppermine newbie
    • NZ Game Collectors
Re: CPG Forum Plugin features
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 10:29:37 pm »

I'd like to ammend this request.

1) working with my mods is entirely optional, i'm more than happy to reaply my mods in my own time. My main focus is to get the origional plugin as close to feature complete as possible.

2) I never specified a completion time, and that's because I don't have a hard completetion expectation. couple days, couple months. Whatever works.

shanoto

• Coppermine newbie
  • The future is ours!
    • Creatine Monohydrate
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 10:50:32 am »

PM sent. I will do the job. Please reply to me, or leave ur msg here. Regards
Proud member of XYZ reseach team BG! Me and some friends are developing health care industry and trying to study how does creatine work

shanoto

• Coppermine newbie
  • The future is ours!
    • Creatine Monohydrate
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 10:53:00 am »

Sorry, i saw ur not able to pm me. Please let ur skype or msn for contact! Thanks:)
Proud member of XYZ reseach team BG! Me and some friends are developing health care industry and trying to study how does creatine work

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 01:00:14 pm »

commit your changes back to the origional pluggin so that others can benefit.

I'll do that task after the job is completed. Ideally, just attach the complete plugin package either in this thread or in the plugin announcement thread. Then I'll have a look at the modifications and add them to the SVN repository and the next plugin version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.