Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bridging Coppermine 1.5.20 with phpBB  (Read 6911 times)

omeek

• Coppermine newbie
Bridging Coppermine 1.5.20 with phpBB
« on: July 31, 2012, 11:35:29 pm »

Hey guys, first off, thank you so much for developing Coppermine! Easily the best gallery software I have worked with so far.

I recently updated to 1.5.20. My site uses 2 separate databases for Coppermine and phpBB. With the 1.5.20 update, I noticed that there was a recent change to search.inc.php that performs a join with the user table. Since both of my db's have different users/passwords this query fails. Also, I do not have access to create user accounts so, my options are limited.

I ended up rolling the search.inc.php file back to 1.5.18 but was wondering if there is a better solution besides rolling back or setting up replication and modifying the queries?

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

omeek

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Bridging Coppermine 1.5.20 with phpBB
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:11:04 am »

Jeff, that works perfectly!! Thank you!  ;D

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Bridging Coppermine 1.5.20 with phpBB
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:50:39 am »

Thank Αndré, he's the one that found and fixed the issue. Thank you for resolving your thread.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.