Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mobile Dark - Would like to Remove Descriptions from Album Thumbnail Page  (Read 3702 times)

scohen125

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Retina Gallery

My modified theme for www.RetinaGallery.com has the album thumbnail page with only the album titles and not the entire description next to each thumbnail.  My descriptions are long.  I'd like to similarly modify the Mobile Dark theme so that the album thumbnail page has only the title but not the description.  Then I'd like the album description to appear if possible, instead, at the top of the page after someone clicks on the album to view the files.  I've attached my theme.php for Mobile Dark and my theme.php for Curves (that I"ve modified).

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Steve

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

the album thumbnail page has only the title but not the description.

Copy the block $template_album_list from your curve theme to your mobile dark theme.

I'd like the album description to appear if possible, instead, at the top of the page after someone clicks on the album to view the files. 

Copy the block theme_display_thumbnails from your curve theme to your mobile dark theme.

I haven't tested that, but it seems that those code modifications are responsible.

scohen125

• Retina Gallery

I copied my modifications from my curves theme to my mobile_dark theme and everything worked out except for getting rid of the descriptions from the album thumbnail page and only having titles.  Here is the post where I was helped with this for my curves theme:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,67873.msg336677.html#msg336677

I have attached the mobile dark theme.php file with the 4 modifications tacked onto the end of it.

Thank you again for the help.

My website is: www.retinagallery.com

Steve

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

It seems that you forgot to copy the block $template_album_list. Instead, you copied the block $template_album_list_cat, which doesn't affect anything, as the theme disables the corresponding config setting by default.

scohen125

• Retina Gallery

That worked!  Thanks again.
I appreciate all the help.
Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.