Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to make intermediate photos ?  (Read 2594 times)

Ntalia

• Coppermine newbie
How to make intermediate photos ?
« on: July 27, 2012, 12:32:29 pm »

Hello
I have been serching the froum and whole net for info about my problem, but can't find the answers to 1.5 version.
I want intermediate photos to appear in my gallery, but can't find the option for this. When You click on thumb it shows high quality photo in the gallery window (not pop up) but I want to show intermediate photo 1st and then after clicking on it it would go HQ photo in pop up.

thanks for your time
Natt

Cyrolancer

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: How to make intermediate photos ?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:46:14 pm »

Check out Config -> File Settings -> Create intermediate pictures

Then, go to admin tools (if you use curve theme, you can look at Files -> Admin Tools) and select "update thumbs and/or resized pictures". This operation will create intermediate pictures of the existing images.

Ntalia

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 01:15:27 pm »

wow it helped! it appeared only when Ive changed language from polish to english - before this option wasnt showing. so weird! but thanks a lot, you have solved my problem :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 01:17:51 pm »

Please
tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.