Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Install.  (Read 1764 times)

battleox

• Coppermine newbie
New Install.
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »

I just installed cpg and I have 2 issues.

1) When I try to password protect a album after
checking tick for yes the fields album password &
hint do not show up.

2) When I try to upload a plugin nothing happens.

site http://electricalpages.com/pics

thanks

pols1337

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: New Install.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 01:55:16 am »

Hi battleox,

I'm not a Coppermine developer, but just a friendly Coppermine user who might be able to help you  :)

#1  Can you provide more information on where you ticked "yes" for fields album password and hint?  Screenshot would be nice.

#2  When you upload a plugin, make sure you follow the steps:
  • FTP upload the plug-in to the "plugins" folder in your Coppermine gallery folder
  • You must go to your "Plugin Manager" to enable and activate the plug-in for it to actually work

For more information on uploading and installing plug-ins, you can check out the excellent documentation that the coppermine staff wrote:
http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/plugins.htm

If you have any more follow-up questions, be sure to respond here.  The more information you can provide (step by step, screenshots, etc.) the more people can help you.  Also, feel free to 'search' the board.  These are commonly asked questions, so you could probably have helped yourself already!  ;)  If everything is answered, be sure to mark the message as Resolved.

pols1337

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: New Install.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 10:20:46 am »

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.12 (stable)-->

First of all you should upgrade to the latest stable release (currently cpg1.5.20).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.