Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Fullsize access plugin for cpg1.5.x - help if possible, please.  (Read 2262 times)

Johnfromhere

• Coppermine regular visitor

Hi André,

I realise that you said that support is limited for this plugin but thought I would take a chance  :).

I have installed the plugin and the 'Download original file' appears in the image details OK.

I have edited the fullsize_secure.php file correctly (I think). To test this I set up an ftp script in Filezilla using the same parameters and it works OK.

If I check the 'Secure fullsize pics via filesystem:', save it and then try to 'Secure (or Unsecure) all files, I get an error:-

'Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in xxxxx/plugins/fullsize_access/fullsize_secure.php on line 11'.

If I uncheck the 'Secure fullsize pics via filesystem:' and try to 'Download original file' I get the same error.

Line 11 in 'fullsize_secure.php' is the $ftp_user_name. This is the same as I have used in the Filezilla script which works OK.

I am at a loss to know what to do next.

Any help you can give would be gratefully received.

Regards.

John.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

'Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in xxxxx/plugins/fullsize_access/fullsize_secure.php on line 11'.
Check line 10. I assume you deleted the trailing semicolon.

Johnfromhere

• Coppermine regular visitor

Check line 10. I assume you deleted the trailing semicolon.

Hi André

Many thanks - it worked like a charm! (and profuse apologies from a thick old man  :)!)

Best regards

John.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.