Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Albums Showing picture acc to keyword  (Read 2292 times)

Dlget

• Coppermine newbie
Albums Showing picture acc to keyword
« on: June 29, 2012, 02:20:40 am »

I Find that coppermine shows a pictures in different album according to album keyword & uploaded picture's keyword.
However i don't want to show pictures of one album of one category to album of another category.But want to show it in different albums of same category.

Is it possible?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Albums Showing picture acc to keyword
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 08:49:20 am »

The easiest solution (without code changes) will be to use different keywords. I currently don't know how much effort it is to add such a functionality you ask for. What exactly do you mean with "the same category". Depending on how your gallery is structured it maybe has sub-categories. E.g.:
- cat 1
-- album 1
-- album 2
-- subcat 1
--- album 3
- cat 2
-- album 4

Should pictures of album 1 also be display in album 3? They don't reside in the same category, but belong to the same top level category. Adding a check for the same, and just the same category (i.e. in my example just album 1 and album 2) is probably a quite simple code change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.