Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Put Album Name in template?  (Read 2912 times)

Hirsch

• Coppermine novice
Put Album Name in template?
« on: June 24, 2012, 04:16:24 pm »

Greetings --

Having searched the documentation and the forums, I cannot see a way to do this (it is completely possible my search parameters were wrong when searching the forum, but I did try):

I cannot find a way to modify the template and automatically insert the album name or album description for an album. I looked at the theme tokens, and while I can have the gallery listed, I really am looking for the album ...

Thanks in advance,

Ken Mayer

Hirsch

• Coppermine novice
Re: Put Album Name in template?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 12:23:05 am »

A minor note, on the thumbnail pages the album name appears, I would like to have it appear on the (intermediate) photo pages as well.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 11:04:01 am »

insert the album name or album description for an album
I guess you want to display the album name/description somewhere in the gallery, right? If so, what exactly do you want to display where?

I would like to have it appear on the (intermediate) photo pages as well
The album name is always displayed in the breadcrumb. Please post a link to your gallery, maybe you've removed it.

Hirsch

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 08:30:38 pm »

As noted, it does appear on the Thumbnail page, but not on the "intermediate photo" pages. If click a thumbnail, I get the details (description, title, etc.) as entered by the user, but not the album title. I was hoping to be able to display it on each of those pages.

Here is a link to the gallery. I don't think I removed anything that has to do with the album name.

http://history.westkingdom.org/Coppermine/

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 09:35:21 pm »

As noted, it does appear on the Thumbnail page, but not on the "intermediate photo" pages. If click a thumbnail, I get the details (description, title, etc.) as entered by the user, but not the album title. I was hoping to be able to display it on each of those pages.

Here is a link to the gallery. I don't think I removed anything that has to do with the album name.

http://history.westkingdom.org/Coppermine/

It's a CSS problem.  The linktree is there but you can't see it because the colour is the same as it's background. ;)  Click and drag your mouse over the blank area to highlight it as per my screengrab, try it with the default theme and you'll also see it. 

Default Curve theme.  http://history.westkingdom.org/Coppermine/index.php?theme=curve

Reset to your theme, http://history.westkingdom.org/Coppermine/index.php?theme=WK_History

The album name is also in the file info below the intermediate pics, so you could make this show by default. ;) 

themes/WK_History/style.css  around line 539 change colour as required. ;)

Code: [Select]
.statlink a {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    text-decoration: none;
}

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 09:52:37 pm by lurkalot »
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Hirsch

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 03:34:03 pm »

Ah, I see. White on white, not the best color combination. Thanks ... I can fix that, now that I know where it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.