Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to remove the white borders / lines from the tables  (Read 6137 times)

raummusik

• Coppermine novice
how to remove the white borders / lines from the tables
« on: July 01, 2004, 01:03:08 pm »

hi, im using water-drop theme , i already made several changes in the .css style , i also changed the html template a little bit. atm i just want the gallery to be fully "black" , and no white lines are appearing between the tables. any ideas how to remove those white stuff ?

(http://www.gibbat.de/screen2.gif)

any ideas ?

mfg
raum

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
Re: how to remove the white borders / lines from the tables
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 01:31:56 pm »

hi, im using water-drop theme , i already made several changes in the .css style , i also changed the html template a little bit. atm i just want the gallery to be fully "black" , and no white lines are appearing between the tables. any ideas how to remove those white stuff ?

(http://www.gibbat.de/screen2.gif)

any ideas ?

mfg
raum

Coming from .maintable in style.css as i'm right. Take a look into the additional theme styleguide wich is in the recent distribuition to learn how to use.
DaMysterious.

raummusik

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 02:44:21 pm »

hi, i finally tried via the styleguide. yeah, should be change-able in the .maintable .. but i cannot figure out how . i changed to :

.maintable {
        border: none;
        background-color: #FFF;
        margin-top: 1px;
        margin-bottom: 1px;

any ideas , i also wonder about this #FFF ( blue ) background, i cannot see a blue background.

perhaps someone got an idea, ?

btw. this styleguide thingy is quite helpful . i also have to figure out the syntax of the stylesheet css..

mfg
ben

jamieb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 01:15:46 am »

Well, I had some issues and was able to adapt by also adding color to the table in temlate.html as it was not working for me just using the css file.

#FFF is short for #FFFFFF which is white not blue.

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 01:47:40 am »

hi, i finally tried via the styleguide. yeah, should be change-able in the .maintable .. but i cannot figure out how . i changed to :

.maintable {
        background-color: #FFF;

any ideas , i also wonder about this #FFF ( blue ) background, i cannot see a blue background.

perhaps someone got an idea, ?

btw. this styleguide thingy is quite helpful . i also have to figure out the syntax of the stylesheet css..

mfg
ben

Try to use a css-editor like Topstyle (one out of many others). By the way #FFF is no color, Hexadecimal Color Codes have always 6 digits as #FFFFFF is white and #000000 is black go for some tips here.

Example  below maintable with black lines. If you have a black background this is perfect. Change the color value to the color you need to match your backgroundcolor and all lines are gone  ;). It is even possible to specify no color (remove the line 'background-color:' completley and the lines wil have the same color as the background, thus they are invisible  8).

.maintable {
        background-color: #000000;
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 02:01:08 am by DaMysterious »
DaMysterious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.