Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album List Stats  (Read 3919 times)

All_Racing

• Coppermine newbie
Album List Stats
« on: July 01, 2004, 12:17:50 pm »

CPG Nuke.

Would like the ability to toggle (or just flat make it this way) the 'total' stats for top level categories to be EVERYTHING under it.

I don't know if that's how it should be working, but currently I use categories inside categories before using albums and the top level (albums list) shows 0 albums, 0 pictures for every category even though deeper under that category is indeed albums & photos.

I'd like the top level categories to show the TOTAL albums and photos of EVERYTHING under it, category, album or otherwise.

For example, right now one section is setup similar to this...

Main Page
-Members Rides (category) 0 albums, 0 pics. (click link)

Members Rides (category)
-Member1's Rides (category) 2 albums, 47 pictures.
-Member2's Rides (category) 2 albums, 28 pictures.

I'd like an on/off (or just always function this way) ability to make the first level (the first visible link) show "Members Rides 4 albums, 65 pictures."

The way it is now, most of my users come ask me why there are no photos (because every top level category says 0 albums, 0 pictures) when the stats block says there are 200 and more being added all the time.

If it's a bug someone tell me so and I'll go try to figure it out hehe.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Album List Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 12:54:44 pm »

This whole forum is dedicated to the standalone version of coppermine, not the nuked version ("Coppermine for CMS").
I'm not sure what your posting actually should mean - you posted in "feature requests", so what is this talking about a bug supposed to mean?

GauGau

All_Racing

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Album List Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 01:34:04 pm »

Well, wasn't sure if it was a bug or the way it's supposed to work. Was hoping someone could set me straight if it's a bug or not, then I could go from there. If it's not, then it IS a feature request hehe.

As for being for just the standalone... whoops.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.