Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: having trouble.  (Read 3734 times)

amyy

• Coppermine newbie
having trouble.
« on: July 01, 2004, 11:55:39 am »

alright...i had to switch my sites server...and when i did it messed my coppermine ALL up. I got some of it fixed...but when i got here http://www.pink-penguin.net/eyecandy/ i get " Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /home/amy/public_html/eyecandy/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query" i dont want to reinstall it becuause i dont want to upload over 300 pictures again. Im not very good with php and all that...AT ALL...so can someone please help me? thank you so much.<3

oh and i know someone is going to reply with this 'enable debug_mode in coppermine config (at the very bottom) and take a look at the query that actually failed.' cuz i searched the forum...but i dunno where and how to do that! k thanx<3
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 11:25:33 pm by amyy »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: someone PLEASEEEEE help me!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 01:12:50 pm »

search again, it's explained how to enable debug_mode as well. Looking into the documentation is recommended. Supporters are less reluctant to help if you chose more intelligent subjects than
someone PLEASEEEEE help me!!
. This is not a kindergarten!
Posting a link to your gallery might be another step...

GauGau

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: having trouble.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 12:20:26 am »

Make sure you have updated the include/config.inc.php to show your current setup.

At the moment, coppermine cannot find your database, probably because you have not changed this file.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

amyy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 12:27:30 am »

Make sure you have updated the include/config.inc.php to show your current setup.

At the moment, coppermine cannot find your database, probably because you have not changed this file.

okay i did that...now its back to "Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /home/amy/public_html/eyecandy/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query" how do i get to where i need to be to edit it?  ???
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 12:46:29 am by amyy »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 12:59:06 pm »

go to coppermine config and enable debug_mode to see what query actually fails.

GauGau

amyy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 07:10:30 am »

go to coppermine config and enable debug_mode to see what query actually fails.

GauGau

you dont seem to understand...HOW? I go into my config in my ftp and theres TONS of codes. i dont know what to do

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 10:59:53 am »

ftp is not involved. Browse to your site (webbrowser), log in as admin, admin mode, click "config" in admin menu. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and enable debug_mod. Recommended reading: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#config_misc

GauGau

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2004, 02:55:11 pm »

If you cannot browse to your config, because of the fatal error, then you will have to use your database tool, go to the config table in the database, and turn the 'debug' on, by changing the value to '1'.
Then browse back to your site, and see what the debug says.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.