Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error after installation: Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.  (Read 4463 times)

swickers

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I am trying to install Coppermine on my website, I am not using an Autoinstaller. The installation appears to go OK, I have changed the file permissions to both the folders, sub folders and files as outlined using Filezilla, but when I try and upload an image I get the following error message: "Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image."

I have been the through the Documentation and I think I have it setup correctly so I have activated the debug mode which then has the following info:

Critical error
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

File: /home/wwwcomp/public_html/gallery/db_input.php - Line: 699

Debug Info

display phpinfo Debug Output: show / hide

Notices

/db_input.php逼otice line 589: Undefined index: upload_create_album_directory

/include/picmgmt.inc.php標arning line 327: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons
標arning line 328: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons
逼otice line 347: Undefined variable: retval
標arning line 347: exec() has been disabled for security reasons
逼otice line 389: Undefined variable: retval
標arning line 538: chmod() [function.chmod]: Unable to access albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg
標arning line 538: chmod() [function.chmod]: stat failed for albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg
標arning line 543: unlink(albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory

/include/functions.inc.php標arning line 5490: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Unable to access albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg
標arning line 5490: getimagesize(albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
標arning line 5431: fopen() [function.fopen]: Unable to access albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg
標arning line 5431: fopen(albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Lorry_001.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I am unsure whether this is a setup error on my part, a problem with the files or there is a problem with the server?

Any help is much appreciated.
Simon

swickers

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I had also posted this problem to my hosting company who have come back and advised me that it is a security problem their end. At least it wasn't a simple error. Sorry to have wasted anyone's time.

Simon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.