Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reasonable Paid Help Wanted - UPGRADE OUR COOPERMINE GALLERY  (Read 11454 times)

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie

I have a small children's clothing company client who use Coopermine to host their online clothing catalog; wholesale. I manage their website (client name withheld; will be told after signing NDA).

PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
1. You must esign an NDA (non-compete; non-disclose; confidentiality).
2. Upgrade from an older version to the most current Coopermine.
3. No major customization needed, they want the basic color scheme. This is NOT customer-facing site; its for wholesale customers. We probably want a banner installed at hte top if possible. We'll update the main links. The owners are good in Coopermine, they can rearranget their books/catalogs inside, we just really need an upgrade.
4. A few phone calls might be required:
a) one to go over the project; 1 hour
b) one of train me on what you did so that I can maintain it as their webmaster; 2 hours (at the end)
5. You are expected to respond in a timely manner on emails so that we cna have a smooth upgrade.

This should be a fairly easy project. I installed coopermine for them, but honestly I'm super busy with my day job that I'd rather pay someone to upgrade and make small tweaks.

=== There are about 2,000 pics in the gallery now probably; they are having some 'resizing' issues, so I believe this will be resolved with the upgrade.

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Reasonable Paid Help Wanted - UPGRADE OUR COOPERMINE GALLERY
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 04:45:50 pm »

BUDGET: $100.00 PAYPAL PAID, 50% UP FRONT, 50% AT PROJECT CLOSE; Should not take you more than a day or two if that. A good Cooper person could probalby do this in 2 hours.

tdaise7@gmail.com if you would like to chat! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Reasonable Paid Help Wanted - UPGRADE OUR COOPERMINE GALLERY
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 03:34:59 pm »

NEED TO CHANGE THE REQUIREMENTS:

1. Last night I upgraded the site myself through CPANEL to 1.5; WENT FINE.

NEW PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:

2. Now we need someone to: a) download and install a theme we like in the 'free' area
3. RESIZE PHOTOS ON THE BACK-END OF THE SITE; ALL PHOTOS, THERE ARE ABOUT 1,500; run some tool.
4. Help us w/ the settings so that my clients are limited or it resizes on its own when uploading; right now we have inconsistent sizing in our catalog, which looks strange since its a wholesale catalog.
5. Bridge to a tool that allows us to email the catalog users; we will install something on the server, free/open source that will allow us to port over the users and then send email, like a php list of some sort? I need that software installed and the bridge info put inside our Coopermine.

WE ARE PROMPT PAYERS! WE ARE IN BUSINESS ALMOST 20 YEARS AS A CHILDREN'S MANUFACTURER, SO WE PAY! WE LOVE OUR COOPER, but it needs some TLC right now!

Thanks,
Tresha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.