Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Undefined offset: 8192  (Read 4251 times)

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
Undefined offset: 8192
« on: May 26, 2012, 09:39:50 am »

Getting this error, can't seem to log in, none of my text that I set up is being displayed on my page.

Updating didn't seem to help.  Anything else I can try?

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
Re: Undefined offset: 8192
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 09:40:54 am »

Sorry that's Undefined offset: 8192 in (address to my site)/include/debugger.inc.php on line 112

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 10:52:24 am »

Please post a link to your gallery.

chimera15

• Coppermine novice

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 09:46:19 pm »

Actually this is the one I've updated...I have two on my site.

http://www.chimera-art.com/cpg135/index.php

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 09:47:13 pm »

Maybe if I install a completely new gallery and redo everything....but I'd have to port the database over too somehow right...

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 09:49:54 pm »

Hmm, you can't modify messages on this board?  I built this site in like 2005, and don't remember exactly what I did..so I'd like to try to save it.  As I vaguely recall I installed some sort of plugin or add on to allow me to type long descriptions in the gallery at the subcategory level...that all seems to be missing now.

updating didn't help the problem at all in the cpg135 one....and like I said, I can't seem to log in at all.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 01:16:45 am »

Hmm, you can't modify messages on this board?
Unfortunately that was abused in the past.

Both links look to be running cpg 1.4.x. It is no longer supported.
<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.6 (stable)-->
You need to upgrade to cpg 1.5.x

As I vaguely recall I installed some sort of plugin or add on to allow me to type long descriptions in the gallery at the subcategory level...that all seems to be missing now.
Plugins for older versions will not work with cpg 1.5.x.
Do you mean the MiniCMS plugin ?

updating didn't help the problem at all in the cpg135 one....and like I said, I can't seem to log in at all.
What happens with forgotten password routine?

You will be best served by reading the docs about upgrading.

If you can't log in to run cpg 1.5 update.php, see this section about making a temporary modification.
http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#updater_authorization

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 10:29:21 am »

I ran the update I believe, I followed the instructions precisely, and in the update page, it appeared to change things, but it didn't seem to actually do anything.    All you have to do is browse to that page and it does it automatically, or do I have to do something else? I browsed to the page multiple times after it didn't seem to do anything and everytime it appears to change the same things, but nothing happened.

Yes I believe that was the plugin I used..the minimcs.   Will all the text I entered be in the database somewhere so I can recover it? I wrote many pages of descriptions... I would hate to lose that part especially.

chimera15

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 10:33:00 am »

I didn't see anything on that page that would help me.  I am able to pass the login..but then it throws me out again.  I can't reach the admin page at all.  It tells me "You don't have permission to access this page."

Also one thing about that...it tells me my browser doesn't accept cookies when I log in?  But I tried with multiple browsers and I know they do accept cookies...so maybe something is set wrong with that, and that's why I can't log  in?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 11:57:06 am »

All you have to do is browse to that page and it does it automatically, or do I have to do something else?
http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade_any
http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade_14

Regarding MiniCMS, I assume that nothing will get lost. Just replace the old plugin version with the cpg1.5.x version from the cpg1.5 plugin contributions board with your FTP client. However, if your descriptions still get lost, you should make a backup before the upgrade (actually you should have a backup either way).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.