Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Noob Questions / want go to coppermine  (Read 2528 times)

Nosferatu

• Coppermine newbie
Noob Questions / want go to coppermine
« on: May 25, 2012, 05:32:40 pm »

Hello,
i test now again the coppermine gallery, i want change frome 4homepage to it now... but not all work so if i want ....
http://www.pj-firepower.com/test/wallpapers2/index.php

1) Startpage

I will make 100.. of categories and i test it at first by "Smartphone".
So i don't want see the albums on the start page,... the only 3 but i want create soon 14....

Can i set anywhere it to 0 ???

2) Other Categoriys

I want that user can only click on the last category to see the albums.
Test it on my page http://www.pj-firepower.com/test/wallpapers2/index.php -> stars -> Female -> A,b,c,d ->

You see AAliya + Adrina Lima, and the Albums under it... but i want that user see it only if it click Aalyah and Adriana Lima..

Can i do that, and how ?

3) I am looking for a auto-Titel and auto-Keywork Plugin.

If i upload 5000 Wallpapers ... i don't want add by my handy on every wallpaper the titel and keywork....

4) I Use at moment the Theme -> Gintonic....

How can i edit the displayimage.php ... i want add Social netork button -> Addthis ?????

5) How can i add NEW Links or Script on the left Navigation ???

6) I need a random wallpaper mod, that i can include it to Navigation on right side, is there something on coppermine ?

I hope someone can help me.

Best Regards,
Nosferatu

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Noob Questions / want go to coppermine
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 10:58:03 am »

10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question. Don't try to "hijack" other's threads by posting unrelated questions to an existing thread.

1) That's a config setting - please read the docs
2) That's a config setting - please read the docs
3) Please search the plugin contributions board for suitable plugins
4) Please search the plugin contributions board for suitable plugins
5) That's theme dependent, however you can add easily one link via the config - please read the docs
6) Coppermine has already a built-in meta album for displaying random files - if that's not sufficient, start a new thread and explain more detailed what exactly you need

Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 15 queries.