Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mass import 3.4 and coppermine 1.5.18  (Read 4901 times)

ebreizhoo

• Coppermine newbie
Mass import 3.4 and coppermine 1.5.18
« on: May 21, 2012, 04:22:48 pm »

Hello,
I have a problem with mass import.
I do need this because of the number of folders and pictures (about 200 000 pics)
after installing mass import, my screen looks like that (see capture) and don't anderstand why i do not have mass import choice in "capture2"
I probably miss something.
If you could help...
ps:sorry for my english.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Mass import 3.4 and coppermine 1.5.18
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 12:32:59 pm »

"Capture2" shows the upload screen. What exactly do you enter/select/hit on "Capture1"? By the way, the latest stable Coppermine release is cpg1.5.20.

ebreizhoo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 02:14:01 pm »

hi,
i'll see for the update.
Tell if i'm wrong
The principe of mass import is to import a structure of folders and subfolders (that create automaticaly the category and albums) in one time.
i don't see, when i upload by ftp or when i click on mass import in the menu "files" the possibility to create automatically the albums.
it's a local site, when i upload by the ftp menu i have this (see picture) so if i understand i have to create the albums and catégories before uploading pictures.
tell me if i'm wrong
thanks.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 02:20:28 pm »

i don't see [..] when i click on mass import in the menu "files" the possibility to create automatically the albums
The plugin always creates the categories and albums automatically.

ebreizhoo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 03:05:53 pm »

ok, thanks, in fact , i just begin to understand the way to deal with mass import.
i was thinking that you can click on "files" and on "mass import" to have an import menu where who can select folders...whereas (first mistake) i have to put my folders in "Albums", the select "chargement ftp" to choose a folder and put him in a category.
it works fine.

Except one thing, i can select or unselect all the folders but not only a folder, when i click on "select all or unselect all" in any folder it select or unselect every folders. (i'm on google chrome, i'm going to try on IE and firefox)

thanks

[Edit André: removed trailing blank lines]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:10:14 pm by Αndré »

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Re: Mass import 3.4 and coppermine 1.5.18
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 03:13:40 pm »

ok, thanks, in fact , i just begin to understand the way to deal with mass import.
i was thinking that you can click on "files" and on "mass import" to have an import menu where who can select folders...whereas (first mistake) i have to put my folders in "Albums", the select "chargement ftp" to choose a folder and put him in a category.
That's how the built-in batch-add feature works.

Except one thing, i can select or unselect all the folders but not only a folder, when i click on "select all or unselect all" in any folder it select or unselect every folders.
As far as I know you cannot select anything in the mass import plugin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.