Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: multi-upload, browse button is buggy + a how to work around it video  (Read 46910 times)

paperlife

• Coppermine newbie

well, ive read the troubleshooter link but don't have any issues with single uploads...or permissions, etc.

the browse button is buggy:
doesnt report "browse" text
only allows one click.  (as soon as it gets its 1st click, you have a few seconds, then it becomes a broken link)

and i really needed to understand why the multi-uploader tool works sometimes...well, i don't understand why, but i do know how to get it to work with a 'method to my madness' video

i do have a (rather lengthy) video of my work around, (sorry its so long, but i made it for newb users to get multiple uploads working)

if you want to skip ahead to see the mulit-uploader working, it starts at 1:55...the beginning is (a few of) the issues i was dealing with.

if you know of anything i could do, or change to resolve the browse button in multi-mode, please let me know.
and i like coppermines gallery better then any other gallery, and its editing tools are awesome, i am very impressed....just working on a few things i don't understand yet.

thanks

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

paperlife

• Coppermine newbie

yes, and wondering if others have similar effects going  on.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.