Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to modify user disk quota  (Read 9848 times)

joe schmoe

• Coppermine newbie
How to modify user disk quota
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:43:26 pm »

I am new here and when I use my test account to upload photos, I get the following error...(Coppermine url here)Disk quota exceeded </br>&nbsp;</br> You have a space quota of 1024K, your files currently use 894K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota...

I had upped the quota to 2048K, yet still get this error...Plus why have a user disk quota? My ISP allows unlimited disk space and I would like to allow my users more like 100Mb versus 1Mb...How can I allow users that user 5Mb pixel cameras the ability to upload their full quality photos? OR why shouldn't I allow this?? Again, noob here...Thanks in advance...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: How to modify user disk quota
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:15:47 am »

Just disable the disk quota feature in the groups manager if you don't want to use it. I suggest to read the docs.

samredman

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How to modify user disk quota
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 03:32:41 pm »

After logging in as an admin on your gallery installation, from your top menu, select Users > Groups.  That takes you to the Group control panel.  Change all quotas to 0. Setting a quota to zero actually means "unlimited quota."  Here is a link to the documentation for the Group control panel:

http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/groups.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.