Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem With Custom Footer  (Read 2684 times)

Saif

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Free HD Wallpapers
Problem With Custom Footer
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:56:52 pm »

My wallpaper website - http://www.orangewallpapers.com

I changed my theme to rhinoswelt. I'm glad with the new theme & would keep it. The problem is when I edited the htm (template) & added a custom footer, its not really clear, means some part of footer is hidden inside the grass of rhinoswelt theme. How to bring it a little at top so grass remains an inch below the footer.

Secondly, the disclaimer link in not working, similarly the sitemeter button added isn't clickable either however both are working fine when I'm testing without uploading on server.(While testing on PC).

Kindly advice what to do now ...

Thanks.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problem With Custom Footer
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 03:09:32 pm »

some part of footer is hidden inside the grass of rhinoswelt theme. How to bring it a little at top so grass remains an inch below the footer.
Just add some
Code: [Select]
<p>&nbsp;</p>or
<br />right before
</body>

the disclaimer link in not working, similarly the sitemeter button added isn't clickable either however both are working fine when I'm testing without uploading on server.(While testing on PC).
Because they're "hidden" behind the grass. The above change will also fix that issue.

Saif

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Free HD Wallpapers
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 03:27:48 pm »

Thank you sooooo much Αndré, it worked like a charm. I really appreciate your help & some problems you resolved earlier too. I'm glad coppermine has a very good support nowadays.
Thank you very much again. All issues resolved from this theme.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:49:52 pm »

Please don't forget to
tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.