Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mod ssi.php v1.4, Coppermine critical error!!!!!!!! Help me :o  (Read 3426 times)

alena

• Coppermine novice

Hello all! I have a problem. First, the Gallery stands with me already a few months thanks to your help! If all excellent one functions. Now I would like to insert the Mod (ssi.php v1.4) which one can see in another seite the pictures inserted last. Have done everything after instruction. And thinks which I have given wrong absolute path. So, this error message comes with me:

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
This is an example of the usage of ssi.php
This is how to ouput a table containing the thumbnails linking to the most recent pics:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cpg_thumb() in /homepages/18/d74591556/htdocs/coppermain-gallery/example.php on line 41

In ssi.php I have the other stand:

/////////////////// edit the following lines //////////////////////////////
$url_of_cpg_dir='http://www.taboschar.net/coppermain-gallery/';    // full path to your coppermine gallery (with trailing slash)
$absolute_path_to_coppermine= '/coppermain-gallery/'; // absolute path on your server to coppermine gallery (with trailing slash)
// to find more about absolute paths, check http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.phpinfo.php and look for 'DOCUMENT_ROOT' in your phpinfo.php
$cpg_decimal_point=","; //what character is used to separate decimals in your country, e.g. in Germany ",", in GB "."
$cpg_thousands_separator="."; //what character is used to separate thousands in your country, e.g. in Germany ".", in GB & US ",", in France " "
$cpg_lang_pics = "Фото"; //translate this
$cpg_lang_views = "посмотреть"; //translate this
$cpg_lang_random = "Последние добавления"; //translate this
$cpg_lang_keywords = "Keywords"; //translate this
/////// don't edit below this line unless you know what your're doing /////////

include_once( $absolute_path_to_coppermine.'/include/config.inc.php');

and in exsample.php:

<? include_once("http://www.taboschar.net/coppermain-gallery/ssi.php"); ?>
<!-- edit above line to match the absolute path to ssi.php on your server -->

What is wrong and where now? Please, helps me!!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Mod ssi.php v1.4, Coppermine critical error!!!!!!!! Help me :o
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:59:03 am »

You have to understand that the ssi.mod doesn't come with support, there's a lengthy thread about it, please browse it first. A link to your site might have helped as well... You have to understad that ssi.mod usually doesn't work across domain borders because of the restrictions usually set up for mySQL access only being granted to localhost...

GauGau

hilophilo

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 07:25:54 pm »

I know ssi is not supported anymore, I see this script is still very useful. I have it running on my site using it but want to change it a bit.

$cgp_limit_album="2";

For example,  I have this pointing to album 2 with random images. How would i make it point a whole category instead?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 09:14:58 am »

urm, didn't I make this clear? There's no support for it, it comes as-is. Actually, you are requesting support.

I'm locking this thread now, please search the original mod's thread, and post there if you must.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.