Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this possible with coppermine or with a plugin?  (Read 1924 times)

mekinik

• Coppermine newbie
Is this possible with coppermine or with a plugin?
« on: April 11, 2012, 06:49:23 am »

OK this is what am looking for. In the past I had used coppermine for a small site that was just a basic gallery. However, recently I have decided to do a new site completely. So I am looking at the best options. One thing that i would like to do is let the member add effects/filters to their images to make a picture look different or even be able to select a frame style for the image. Would this be possible with any plug-in available? Another thing I would like to be able to do is use joomla 2.5 with community builder for the members DB. Is that possible? One other thing would be is there a plug-in available for sending lets say an image from a user as a mms text message on cells?

Thanks in advanced
The mekinik

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Is this possible with coppermine or with a plugin?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:29:53 am »

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270618.html#msg270618

i would like to do is let the member add effects/filters to their images to make a picture look different
This is not possible out of the box and as far as I know there's no mod or plugin that adds such a feature.

select a frame style for the image
This is not possible out of the box and as far as I know there's no mod or plugin that adds such a feature. If I remember correctly there's a plugin that adds different frame style for the whole gallery, but I think that's not what you're looking for.

I would like to be able to do is use joomla 2.5 with community builder for the members DB
Have a look at the bridge and bridge contributions boards.

sending lets say an image from a user as a mms text message on cells?
This is not possible out of the box and as far as I know there's no mod or plugin that adds such a feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.