Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderators for Album pictures  (Read 4671 times)

mr.bena

• Coppermine frequent poster
Moderators for Album pictures
« on: March 22, 2012, 11:52:40 pm »

I am running a community driven gallery and I could not give all the time managing the gallery approving new upload every now and then. I have to assign moderators for each album. CPG 1.4.x has this plugin feature. If the old version has this plugin feature, why the new version would not have it. Please, do enhance this feature for CPG 1.5.x as well.. This is so important features..

Ben.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Moderators for Album pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 11:52:29 am »

This board is for suggesting features for future versions of coppermine.

How do you decide the difference between a support and feature request?

Consider these:
- you want an answer now, rather than a future version
- the solution mostly benefits yourself, rather than most other users

If either/both are true, that means you want support, so post in the support board corresponding to the topic.

Thank you for your cooperation.

There was a moderator feature during the development of cpg1.5.x, but it has been dropped (if you want to know why, search the board). You're currently asking for a cpg1.5.x plugin. For a start you should post a link to the cpg1.4.x plugin announcement thread, so we don't need to search for it ourselves. Maybe it's easy to port the plugin or maybe it can be used in cpg1.5.x as-is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.