Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to watermark images already in the gallery? or JPG to jpg problem  (Read 2848 times)

Fab

• Coppermine novice

I am trying to watermark all the images in my gallery (1500+).

So I did a copy of my albums folder with the intent of processing all the pictures in Picture-Shark.

Problem I ran into is that some pictures have their extension in uppercase while other in lowercase.
Beside a couple of duplicate my main problem is the watermarking software change all the JPG to jpg resulting in some broken images.

So if I was to rename all the concerned pictures from JPG to jpg, in which file would I need to reflect the change?

I could figure out how to keep the extension case but I'd rather fix the couple of file name duplicates and have a consistent file name formatting.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Why don't you use the admin tools to apply the watermark to all images?

So if I was to rename all the concerned pictures from JPG to jpg, in which file would I need to reflect the change?
Please have a look at the pictures table in the database.

Fab

• Coppermine novice

Why don't you use the admin tools to apply the watermark to all images?

How?

The only watermark option I see under the admin tools is this one: Delete original image backup for watermarked images

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I assume the watermark (if set) will be applied to the image files when you use the "Update thumbs and/or resized photos" option, but I haven't tested that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.