Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Is it possible to limit the number of uploaded pics? ???  (Read 3624 times)

SandrasXXX

• Coppermine novice

1. If I want to install this piece of art work on some server - can I, as chief moderator, limit the number of pics that can be uploaded?

2. I could not find in the manual any specific info about the edit tools tha exist in software. Is it possible to simply edit pics when they are uploaded as changing the size, orientation and so on?

Thank you!

Regards,

Hik M.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 08:33:30 am by GauGau »

m0nty

• Coppermine novice
Re: Is it possible to limit the number of uploaded pics? ???
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 01:39:03 pm »

you can't specifically limit the amount of pictures by number..

but in the group settings in admin, you can specify an upload quota for each group.. that works on disk space..  so if u set it at 10000  it will only allow upto 10mb of pictures, but that all depends on the filesizes uploaded as to how many pics there will be b4 the upload quota is reached..

you can resize images once uploaded by going to config and setting the image sizes etc, then goto admin tools/resize images and then resize the images in certain category's/albums etc..

SandrasXXX

• Coppermine novice
Re: Is it possible to limit the number of uploaded pics? ???
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 11:20:54 pm »

Well thank you for this kindly reply :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.