Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blurry Thumbs/Normal images  (Read 10606 times)

BabeandJamie4Ever

• Coppermine regular visitor
Blurry Thumbs/Normal images
« on: March 16, 2012, 05:09:46 am »

My friend attempted to Stramm her gallery and it didn't go as planned. Her thumbnails became extremely blurry when she updated them and any normal size images she updated in admin tools did as well. I just upgraded her gallery for her, and also hoped it would fix her problem and it has not. Updating the thumbs, resetting the sizing in admin tools does nothing to bring her images back to normal. Any images uploaded now, thumbnails blur and so do the normal size images. All that displays like it should is the full size image. I've searched the board but seem to find blurry thumbnails threads more with 1.2 -1.4, not much coming up for 1.5

Here is a link to the gallery: http://kaileebauer.com/gallery/index.php

Thank-you

BabeandJamie4Ever

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Blurry Thumbs/Normal images
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 06:35:39 pm »

Thank-you so much!!! The number somehow got set to 10

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Blurry Thumbs/Normal images
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 09:21:17 am »

Please
tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.